I was tagged by Cassie and figured it’s time my blog got a little more personal.
1) I’m from Israel, where I spent most of the first 18 years of my life. I hated it when I lived there, but now that I live far away my feelings for it are fonder.
2) I REALLY LOVE MAKING LISTS. I love organizing shit. Making to-do lists is one of my favourite methods of procrastination.
3) When I was younger I hated my hair. I had bad haircuts and I had no idea how you were supposed to deal with curly hair so I did it all wrong. I hated the way it looked so much that I ended up getting it chemically straightened every 6 months for a couple of years near the end of high school. When I moved here I couldn’t afford to do that anymore so I stopped. Once I got a good haircut and learned to take care of curly hair I realised it was actually awesome and I’ve come to adore it.
4) I’ve had roughly 20 cats over the course of my childhood. No more than two adult cats at a time, though sometimes we had kittens.
5) I’ve kept every sketchbook I’ve used since I was 13. That’s 12 years’ worth of sketchbooks. I brought all of the earlier ones with me in my suitcase when I came to Australia. When I moved here all I could bring was one carry-on bag and one 20kg suitcase and that’s it, those were going to be all of my belongings. My sketchbooks are one of the only pieces of my histroy I brought along with me. I still keep every sketchbook to this day. They take up a whole big shelf.